Funny Car Crashes

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For this post, i think im in the mood of giving you guys videos the the world's funniest car crashes. Well, this is the first time im going to post videos on this blog so do give me feedbacks about this one.



This guy is ridiculously funny. What in God's name is he thinking? A strong guess would be imitating the fast and furious scene. Well, Vin Diseal is one thing but this guy?! You have got to be kidding me!



Now this is compilation of different clips from racing bloopers, to funny car crashes, and it even got surprise appearance of grandma. lol! Check this out. . . Youre going to love this.



This right here is my final video for this post. Its so funny i got my lungs over used. lol maybe thats a bit exaggerated but you get my point. lol Check this out! Dont forget to show me some love, just come back often, and im happy. ;) Be safe guys!

0 comments: